Beyonce has always been known for 2 things – her singing and her ridiculously hot body. There are a lot of women out there wondering about her workout routine and how she stays in such great shape, and today I’m here to shed the light.
So what exactly is the Beyonce workout, and how can women use it to look like one of the most successful music artists alive. I have summarized the Beyonce workout with my thoughts on it below:
The Beyonce Workout
1) Beyonce works out 5 days a week and practices choreography 7 days a week.
Beyonce has stated that she trains 5x per week with a personal trainer. She will do about 30 minutes of cardio in the morning followed by 45 minutes of weight lifitng.
Most fitness pros agree about the importance of breakfast for good health. They say that eating breakfast helps you lose weight, increases energy, and keeps your metabolism revving.
But is that right? Is breakfast really the most important meal of the day? Or is it all just a big fat lie?
In my opinion, the ONLY reason why breakfast is important is because:
Breakfast is the only time of the day that you can eat pancakes, waffles, omelets, bacon, etc…
That’s the only reason why breakfast is important. Seriously. I’m not joking.
Some of the most awesomest foods on this planet are only served during breakfast time. I mean come on, breakfast is the only time we can have foods like eggs Benedict, French toast, and cinnamon rolls.
Also, let’s not forget about all the delicious cereals that came out because of breakfast. I don’t know what I would do with myself if Apple Jacks, Frosted Flakes, or Cookie Crisp didn’t exist.
Gyms are a 14 billion dollar a year industry. In 2009 there were 45.3 million members in 29,750 gyms – about equal to the entire population of Spain.
For millions of people, the gym is a utilitarian place where people attempt to nullify the negative effects of their sedentary lifestyles. After all exerciseis great, it does wonderful things like prevent muscle atrophy, bone density loss, and metabolic attrition.
If you can’t already tell by the title, I don’t think eating 6 meals a day is awesome. But before I get into any more detail, I want to share a story.
Okay, so this is what happened to me yesterday:
– I decided to go to the Los Angeles zoo.
– While I was petting one of the baby pigs there, a group of 100 tigers broke out of their cages.
– The tigers started to eat everyone, so I rode the baby pig to the popcorn stand and found a pair of nunchucks inside.
– I defended myself using the nunchucks while on pigback and came face to face with the king tiger.
– The king tiger said “Keith…. I’m sorry but the other tigers and I only ate 5 meals today. If we don’t eat you guys within the next hour, then we will starve, our metabolisms will slow down, and we will become fat. You are my sixth meal.”
– So what did I do? I did what any other smart person would do if they were threatened by a hungry talking tiger who’s name isn’t Tony: I set the baby pig free and engaged in a 30 minute 1-on-1 battle with the king tiger.
– 30 minutes have passed and I have lost 4 toes and an arm. As the tiger was about to finish me off, thousands of US Special Forces soldiers parachuted into the zoo and killed all the rampaging tigers.
The man doesn’t actually have an official diet book or anything, but I’ve recently stumbled upon an older article online that gives us a bit of insight on the brilliant man’s eating habits.
A brief history of Warren Buffett:
For those of you who have been living under a rock, Warren Buffett is considered as one of the world’s most successful investors. He is currently the Chairman and CEO of BerkShire Hathaway which is a huge conglomerate that currently owns a multitude of companies and assets ranging from Geico Insurance to See’s Candy.
If you’ve been exercising, especially weight lifting for any extended period of time, then you’re eventually going to get that feeling. That feeling you get when you know something isn’t quite right with your body. That feeling in your muscles and tendons where things just feel… off.
Without getting all scientific on you guys, simply think of your muscles like pieces of string, and over time, little tiny knots form in these strings. If you don’t deal with these knots, then you’re going to feel it. You’re going to feel off balanced and your entire body is going to feel stiff and immobile.
So how exactly do you remove muscle knots and become pain free for life? Good question.
When it comes to gaining muscle mass, pretty much every single person in the fitness industry agrees that you have to overeat to gain muscle. Well, it’s a good thing I am not one of those people.
What if I told you that constantly shoveling 4000 calories down your throat isn’t necessary to build quality muscle? Interested? Then keep reading.
The only time to overeat for muscle growth
No matter what your age, overeating by 500 calories seems to be the norm for muscle gaining diets, but I believe that the only time you should be consistently overeating for muscle growth is when you lift weights for the very first time in your life.