If someone asked me how do you speed up your metabolism, I would tell them to do the following:**
1) Find a random person on the street.
2) Knock out the person with chloroform or with a judo chop and take their body back to your place.
3) Cut open their body with a ninja sword and remove their heart.
4) Kindly ask a friend to put the person’s heart inside of you.
5) Dispose of the body by feeding it to your pet tiger or by throwing it into an alligator lake.
I might be wrong, but last time I checked, the average person only has 1 heart, so what does having 2 hearts do for you? I don’t know if you know, but about 80% of your metabolic rate comes from your organs such as your heart, liver, and kidney.
The other 20% is made up of bones, fat, and muscle. So if you had an extra heart, your metabolic rate would shoot through the roof. NOW THAT’S HOW YOU SPEED UP YOUR METABOLISM.