Does this sound familiar:
1) A new movie comes out, let’s go back in time and say 300 starring Gerard Butler.
2) Men feel like crap about their bodies and feel the need to step up their game to be ripped and muscular.
3) They head home, go online and search phrases like “300 workout,” “Gerard Butler diet,” “How to get 300 body,” “Why does my life suck and how can I become a sexy Spartan warrior,” etc…
4) They give the so-called “300 workout” a shot with hopes of getting their dream body.
5) They most likely fail and gives up a few weeks later since their physique doesn’t match that of the 300 actors.